Happy New Year – I wish you all the best for 2021.
I’m starting this year off with a new look to my website – www.freefromfavourites.com. I’ll continue to work on it for the next months but I’ve made the following changes:
- The front page has a new layout that is easier to navigate around
- You can now interact with the site (and I would love to you do so) – there is a share button on each post so you can add to your social media or email yourself the recipe, you can click on the heart if you like the post and recipes can now be rated and commented on
- You can change the serving size in the recipes and it will automatically scale the ingredients for you
- I’ve improved the search function and you can access this in the side bar and at the bottom of the dropdown menu on mobile devices
- The recipe pages now have pagination so they load quicker and are easier to browse through
- The grid format for browsing recipes has now been optimised and has a clearer layout
- Recipes now have a new format – I’ll be rolling this out across all recipes over the next few months so stick with me as I continue to update each recipe
Other updates I’m considering over the next few months includes:
- Adding nutritional content into each of the recipes
- Subscribe button so you can be notified of updates
- Updating photography on old recipes
- Newsletter summary of the weeks/months posts
Let me know if there is anything else you would find useful and I can add it to the to do list.